Chi Chu: Breed specifications
- Country of Origin:
- 25 cm (9.75 inches).
- Is longhaired and can be a variety of colors including black, red, beige, and sometimes white.
- The Chi Chu is an independent breed that is intelligent, lovable, affectionate, sociable, and cheerful. It is not as outgoing as most breeds. It seldom barks.
- This dog always behaves with dignity, and gets along with other household pets and children.
- A lot of grooming is required. To prevent tangles, the coat must be combed everyday. It is necessary to provide a hair bow or something similar to keep the hair out of the dog's eyes. Special eyedrops must be applied to keep the eyes clean. The ear passages must be cleaned regularly as well. To keep the coat in good condition, it is necessary to take the dog to a professional groomer every two months to be clipped.
- This breed's somewhat obstinate nature makes consistency essential in the training process.
- Chi Chus are happy with short walks.
If you would like to be notified when we have new dogs for sale for this breed, please leave your email address.
Chi Chu pups reeds geadopteerd
- These Chi Chu puppies have already found a new home!
You can also subscribe to our RSS Feeds (More about RSS Feeds).